Thursday, August 25, 2011

About Me. & Wordle #1

My name is Deena Martin.  I am originally from Gulf Shores, Alabama.  I have lived in southern Alabama since I was 9 years old.  I graduated high school in 2001, and completed two years at Faulkner State Community College.  In 2004, I put school on hold to get married and have our first child.   Since that time I have been a stay at home mom, while my husband works.  We now live in Flomaton, Alabama and we have four beautiful children.

In August of 2010, I decided to go back to school to get my degree in Elementary Education.  I graduated from Faulkner State in May of this year, and applied to USA to further my education.  Since I was a young girl, I have always wanted to be a teacher.  I have many family members who are in the education field, and I have always had a lot of guidance from them.  I am very excited to be given this opportunity to complete my degree and become a teacher!
 Management
In watching Randy Pausch's "Time Management" I learned that it is a lot better to make a "To Do List" and work to carry it out.  It also is better to do the most difficult task first.  By doing that a person can feel better about their ability to complete the remaining tasks at hand.

This is the first video that I have seen from Mr. Pausch, but I am very intrigued and look forward to seeing some of the other lectures he has given.
 
a wordle that describes me

2 comments:

  1. Another puzzle solved! But how? We can see the comments link and that is the goals we were trying to achieve even if we do not know how we did it.

    ReplyDelete