Thursday, October 6, 2011

C4T Content and Comments week 9/25

For my C4T comments this week, I commented on two blog posts by Kim Cofino.

workshop picture
http://kimcofino.com/blog/


"Learning Together at Learning 2.011"

"I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I am in the college of education, studying to get my elementary education degree. I read your blog post today and I feel very intrigued. There is still quite a bit that I need to learn, in the way of standards, terminology, and much of the technology now being used. I have learned a great deal of valuable information when it comes to finding and using resources on the internet.

I enjoyed reading your post and aim to learn a lot from it. I am one of those people that agrees with the "hands on" experience. I really get into a lesson or speech, when I can see something concrete to learn from. Many children need that kind of stimulation to intrigue their minds and imagination. I work well in any situation, whether it is just listening or seeing something for myself. I like how you explained in great detail about all the aspects of the conference. It will even be a great resource for perspective teachers as well as educators now. I look forward to being able to attend conferences to help me with my teaching and instruction in my very own classroom!"


Advice from an Expert: Dr. Mary Hayden on Measuring 1:1 Sucess
Posted By: Kim Cofino

"I am a junior at USA in Mobile and I am studying to be an elementary teacher. I liked reading your blog post this week. I feel like there is still so much that I need to learn before becoming a teacher. You gave a lot of detailed, and important information. I also like that you put so many links that we can click on to learn more about the information you posted. I believe that reading your blogs will be very helpful and very beneficial to teachers and also to future teachers! I think your blog page is very helpful as well, and it is very easy to navigate, with a lot of very good information! Thanks so much!"

No comments:

Post a Comment