Sunday, October 9, 2011

My PLN

I have been working on my PLN and have found a lot  of great resources and tools.  I was very surprised at how easy and fun it has been, creating my own PLN.  I feel like this is going to be a great tool for me to use now and as an educator!  I am so happy that I have begun to learn how to use this learning network and I am very grateful for it's ease of use and resources!  I still have a long way to go, but I am happy with the progress that I have made so far!


evolution of technology

1 comment:

  1. Deena,
    I agree with you that the PLN has many great tools we all can use. It is also super easy to get started and I agree it could be used to help us as educators. I also have a long way to get my PLN better than it is now but we will just have to keep working on it! I also enjoyed your picture it was very funny!!
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete