Monday, November 28, 2011

C4K Summary post for November

Mrs. Yollis' class had a Lucky Hat Day.  The children all wore crazy and lucky hats to school.  They were very cute!

"My name is Deena, and I am in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama.  I really enjoyed reading this post about the lucky hats and looking at the very creative hats that the kids came up with!  I think that "Hat Day" is a good idea.  It really gets the imagination going and creativity rolling!  Great work, class!  :-)"


Chloe described a story about a humpback whale that was caught in a net and was frightened, but finally freed.

"Hi Chloe,

My name is Deena and I am a student from the University of South Alabama in EDM310, in America. I read your blog about the humpback whale, and I really enjoyed your story! I am glad that the whale was finally freed and was okay. You described the story very well and made it interesting. Great job!
November 21, 2011 8:20 AM"

crazy hat

No comments:

Post a Comment