Friday, November 4, 2011

C4K Summary post for October

ON OCTOBER 15TH, 2011 AT 1:19 AM     http://wmsjerri3.edublogs.org/2011/10/04/all-about-me
I commented on the blog of Jerri in Mrs. Gregory's period 6 class.  The blog was an "about me" and explained how much they liked ice cream, soccer and science.  This was the student I was assigned.

"Hi,
My name is Deena and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I was assigned to comment on your blog. I really love your pictures that you have posted! I love ice cream also, sometimes, a bit too much! :) I love to draw also, and I have four children, and they are young, so I get a lot of great artwork! Keep up the good work on your blog!"


This blog post was about a class that did a song online in a different language.  They followed the tune of "head, shoulders, knees, and toes", and it was really neat to hear it in a different language!

"Hello, my name is Deena and I am a college student in Alabama, which is in the United States.  I read your blog post and watched your video.  It was really neat to learn a little bit about where you live.  I liked how you showed your pictures and explained about them, in your video.  I like how you described about the music in your country and also about the Hula dancing you do.  I bet that is a lot of fun!  I am really glad I read your blog, because I feel like I learned some great information!"



No comments:

Post a Comment